EcoFlow DELTA 2 + 160W Portable Solar Panel
EcoFlow DELTA 2 Solar Generator is a must-have for any home that puts power security & comfort first. Ensure you're prepared with the power station made for almost any situation your family could find themselves in. All while staying green.
- EcoFlow DELTA 2 solar generator: Secure your power supply with an EcoFlow DELTA 2 solar generator bundle at home or on the go. Plug in 160W Portable Solar Panels and get up to 500W input to charge from anywhere in as fast as 3 hours.
- Expandable home emergency power 1-3kWh expandable capacity to grow your storage to your needs. Add on the DELTA 2 extra battery to reach 2048Wh, or add on the DELTA Max Extra Battery to hit 3040Wh. Great for home backup or everyday appliances.
- Rapid dual charging X-Stream tech means that DELTA 2 charges 7 times faster than the competition. That’s 0–80% in just 50 minutes and 0-100% in 80 minutes with AC input. Plug in portable solar panels and charge in as fast as 4-8 hours with 2 x 160W portable solar panels.
- Intelligent Solar Power The EcoFlow 160W Portable Solar Panel is designed to produce maximum power at any time of the day when paired with an EcoFlow power station. The solar panel has a high conversion efficiency of up to 22%, and the EcoFlow MPPT power station algorithm delivers improved performance in cold and cloudy environments within the operation range.
- Power multiple devices 1800W AC output means you can power more than 90% of your home appliances. Or, try plugging in up to 15 devices at once. Unlike other brands, DELTA 2 can prevent overloading from devices up to 2200W thanks to X-Boost technology.
- Portable & Foldable The EcoFlow 160W Portable Solar Panel is portable, foldable, and compact from camping to outdoor activities.
Make it a triple. Expand capacity.
With a capacity of 1kWh to start with, you've got enough energy for your essentials for hours on end. Need even more? Add on the DELTA 2 extra battery to reach 2048Wh, or add on the DELTA Max Extra Battery to hit 3040Wh. Great for home backup or everyday appliances.
Optimize your energy.
X-Stream tech means you can charge from 0%-80% in 50 mins,or 0-100% in 80 minutes with AC input, that's faster than you'll pack your trunk for the next road trip. Pair with solar panels and charge in as fast as 3-6 hours. With its MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) smart algorithm, DELTA 2 can actively detect the voltage and current in real-time to reach the maximum power point with >98% efficiency.
Charge faster, wherever you go.
A single portable solar panel with a unique folding design, our 110W portable solar panel combines powerful energy production with portability. To achieve a higher solar conversion efficiency of up to 23%, we use multi busbar monocrystalline cells, so you get even more energy to recharge your portable power station.
Built to last 6x longer.
Full charge and drain cycles. Finally… tech that's made to last. Get years of regular use until hitting 80% of its original capacity. That's down to its LiFePO4 battery chemistry giving you 3000+ full charge and drain cycles.
Power pretty much anything.
A 1800W AC output means you can power more than 90% of your home appliances. That's your microwave, fridge, or even coffee maker covered in a blackout. Or, try plugging in up to 15 devices at once for when you're around the table with the family. Unlike other brands, DELTA 2 can prevent overloading from devices up to 2400W thanks to X-Boost technology.
Control, monitor, and manage your energy use.
Use the EcoFlow app to control your DELTA 2 from anywhere using Wi-Fi. Link with Bluetooth when off-grid. Either way, you can check charging data, customize settings and adjust the charging speed with ease.
Take solar power on the go.
EcoFlow's 110W portable solar panel is a camping or RV must-have. The compact design saves valuable space for your other travel essentials. When you're ready to head off on your next adventure, simply collapse the panel down to store in your van or car.
EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel
- Portable & Foldable The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel is portable, foldable, and compact, weighing just 15.4lbs / 7kg. From camping to outdoor activities, unfold the solar panel and start capturing solar power in seconds.
- Intelligent Solar Power The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel is designed to produce maximum power at any time of the day when paired with an EcoFlow power station. The solar panel has a high conversion efficiency of 21-22%, and the EcoFlow MPPT power station algorithm delivers improved performance in cold and cloudy environments within the operation range.
- Durable, Dust & Water Resistant The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel has IP67 rated dust and water resistance, which is thanks to a seamless, one-piece design, making it ideal for outdoor activities like camping and hiking. An ETFE film provides extra protection against ultraviolet light, prolonging the lifespan of the product.
- Kickstand Case Provides protection for the solar panel during transportation. The carrying case also doubles up as a kickstand, which enables you to position the solar power in any direction or orientation, allowing multiple solar panels to be connected together without any obstructions.
What's in the box
1. DELTA 2
2. AC Charging Cable
3. Car charging cable
4. DC5521 to DC5525 cable
5. User Manual
6. App quick start guide
7. Warranty card
8. 160w Portable Solar Panel
*The solar to XT60 charging cable is included in EcoFlow portable solar panels.
EcoFlow DELTA 2 Specs
EcoFlow 160W Portable Solar Panel Specs
EcoFlow DELTA 2 Manual
EcoFlow 160W Portable Solar Panel Manual
EcoFlow Warranty & Returns
EcoFlow Warranty & Returns
|R600/R600 Max/R600 Pro/EF-1500*||36 months|
|RIVER/RIVER Max/RIVER Pro||24 months|
|RIVER/RIVER Pro Extra Battery||24 months|
|RIVER 370/RIVER 412||24 months|
|RIVER Bank/Rapid Power Bank/Rapid Plus Power Bank||12 months|
|DELTA Mini/DELTA||24 months|
|DELTA Max||24 months|
|DELTA Pro||36 months|
|DELTA Max/Pro Smart Extra Battery||24 months|
|Smart Generator||12 months|
|Smart Home Panel||24 months|
|Cables/Chargers (inside the package/sold separately)||12 months|
|Solar Panels(400W/160W/110W/85W/60W/50W/21W)||12 months|
|Solar Tracker||12 months|
|Double Voltage Hub||12 months|
|EV X-Stream Adapter||12 months|
Warranty Period Determination
The following proof of purchase documents are required when customers claim warranty from EcoFlow:
Products purchased from other channels: Valid purchase invoice, logistics evidence, or order number(s) confirmed by EcoFlow customer service team;
b. Warranty Start Date:
1) The warranty period begins the day your product is received at your delivery address.
2) Most EcoFlow products have a warranty over 12 months long. If you cannot locate shipping information to prove your warranty start date, we will default to a 30 days shipping time from your date of purchase, with the warranty starting 30 days after purchase.
c. Defect Reporting Date:
Whether or not your defect is covered under warranty depends on the date you report your defect. The defect reporting date can be from one of the following methods: Phone contact date, support email date or app report date. The earliest of which shall be considered your defect report date.
d. Unconditional Return Period:
You can return your product unconditionally within 30 calendar days of receiving your product provided it was ordered on EcoFlow.com in the contiguous US.
e. Warranty Repair Service Period:
According to the above-mentioned warranty table in section 2.1, products under warranty that do not meet the requirements of refund or replacement can request a warranty repair service.
f. The replacement product or parts will either inherit the remaining warranty period of the original product, or be given at least 3 months warranty, the longer period shall prevail.
4.1 Warranty Repair Service
a. If the product is under warranty the customer can request EcoFlow to repair their product in the event that it is not functioning as intended;
b. The customer can request repair when the following conditions are met:
√The product has a manufacturing defect during the warranty period.
√A valid proof-of-purchase, receipt, or order number for the warranty service is provided.
c.The Warranty Repair Service will not be provided when:
X The request for repair is made after the warranty expires. X Damage is found to have been caused by non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to user error.
X Damage is found to have been caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
X Water damage or other damages are found to have been caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
X Damage is found to have been caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong winds, rain, sand/dust storms, etc.).
X Damage is found to have been caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts.
X The product has not been sent back to EcoFlow 15 calendar days after warranty repair confirmation from EcoFlow.
4.2 Paid Repair
Paid repair is required in the following situations:
a. The product is warranty has expired.
b. All conditions that do not belong to Warranty Repair Service
b. In the event that the customer sends a product to EcoFlow without advance authorization from EcoFlow’s after-sales team, EcoFlow has the right to reject the package, and any loss or damage shall be covered by customer;
c. If the customer sends a product back to EcoFlow by COD(cash-on-delivery) without authorization of EcoFlow in advance, the package may be rejected due to payment failure; the customer shall bear any direct or indirect loss during this operation;
d. The customer shall send back the product to the specified and unique address according to instruction of the EcoFlow service team. In the event that a product is sent to any other address by mistake, EcoFlow shall not be responsible for safety or transferring of product, even if the address is relevant to EcoFlow;
e. The customer needs to make sure that the receiving addresses are correct and are updated. If the receiving address provided by the customer are wrong, or the recipient refuses to receive the product, the loss caused shall be covered by the customer.
f. Customs Clearance: EcoFlow will not bear any customs clearances incurred.
Shipping & Returns
Cancellations & Refunds: Homestead Finds prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 602-492-8448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If, for some reason, there is a delay in stock, we will contact you before accepting payment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
No Shipping outside the lower 48 in USA.
If you have questions regarding anything below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 602-492-8448
Cancellations & Refunds: At Homestead Finds, we pride ourselves on having the best return policies in the industry. Cancel your order any time before it ships completely free of charge (exceptions apply such as custom orders, see below).
If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 602-492-8448
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund you in full before your order leaves the warehouse. Reach agents during business hours at 602-492-8448, the chat in the bottom right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order. Custom order brands include Outdoor Plus, Fire By Design, Fireplaces, Etc.).
These units, are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order our products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).
Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Homestead Find's control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be patient and understanding with us in these tough times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience.
Warranties vary depending upon the manufacturer - see individual product pages for details. Warranty damages occur over time and from use. If an item was damaged upon arrival, and not reported within 30 days, that is not a warranty claim.
Contact email@example.com for any questions.
Our Shipping Partners